Two Men Die in Florida After Eating ‘Bad’ Raw Osyters

    *Two Florida men died from bacterial infections after eating raw oysters that reportedly came from Louisiana.   Roger Pinckney, 44, passed away after becoming sick last month from the popular seafood delicacy. He reportedly feasted on oysters at the Rustic Inn Crabhouse while celebrating his birthday, according to the New York Post. After falling ill, he reportedly […]

    The post Two Men Die in Florida After Eating ‘Bad’ Raw Osyters appeared first on EURweb.

    AD: Wraps by Renzel
    Generated by Feedzy